ZCTextIndex Lexicon - Add: Create a new ZCTextIndex Lexicon
This view allows you to create a new ZCTextIndex Lexicon object.
ZCTextIndex Lexicons store the words indexed by ZCTextIndexes in a
- Allows you to specify the id of the ZCTextIndex Lexicon.
- Allows you to specify the title of the ZCTextIndex Lexicon.
The remaining controls allow you to select the desired processing
of text to index by selecting pipeline stages.
The default available stages are:
- Word Splitter This is the only mandatory stage. The word
splitter breaks the text up into a list of words. Included is a
simple whitespace splitter, and a splitter that removes HTML
tags. The HTML aware splitter gives best results when all of
the incoming content to index is HTML.
- Stop Words To conserve space in the vocabulary, and possibly
increase performance, you can select a stop word remover which
subtracts very common or single letter words from the Lexicon.
Bear in mind that you will not be able to search on removed stop
words, and they will also be removed from queries passed to
search ZCTextIndexes using the Lexicon.
- Case Normalizer The case normalizer removes case information
from the words in the Lexicon. If case-sensitive searching is
desires, then omit this element from the pipeline.